Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome to Little Lights Stars

We are going to try something new--a blog. Hopefully, you can look at our blog every week and see what is happening at Little Lights. This week we walked to the library on Tuesday and the American Honey Queen read books to us. You should have seen us holding on to the rope. This was our first trip, and the children were perfect. On Thursday, Ms. Haun brought her dog, Rascal, to our Preschool. Rascal is a very smart dog, and could do several tricks. Each child shook hands with Rascal. When I learn to add pictures to the blog, I will put some on for you all to see. That will be my project over the two week break. Hope you have a great break. We are looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Just wonderful Miss Paulette!
I knew you did not need my help.
I believe you will really enjoy
blogging and also a great way to
keep your parents informed.
Ms. Watertown had done it again.
The Queen

"Miss Nell" said...

We have such a great time at Little Lights Preschool!! There is no greater pleasure than working with children and we have the BEST!!