Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ms. Nell



























I just want all of you to know how much we appreciate Ms. Nell at Preschool. She and I have been best friends for many, many years. Her daughter, Carol, and my daughter, Michelle, were best friends all through school. Ms. Nell and I have a lot of stories to tell about our many adventures.







I was so happy when she retired at Watertown Elementary that she agreed to come to Little Lights as our Educational Assistant. She helps each one of us, but mainly works with the four year old class.







These pictures show some of the many things she does at Little Lights. While I was out sick, she stepped right up and taught the four year olds and did a wonderful job. I am so appreciative of that. She helps each child at lunch. She works individually with children who might need it. She does the pledge with the children, helps them write their names, even wipes faces when they have cupcake icing all over them.







I just want to say a big THANKS to Ms. Nell for all you do for us.

No comments: